Fair, Anderson & Langerman’s Senior Audit Manager oversees multiple audit, accounting, tax and consulting engagements as well as designs and administers audit programs, tax engagements, budgets and scheduling.
Additionally, the Senior Audit Manager serves in a mentoring and training position for junior staff and offers an outstanding opportunity for leadership and career advancement. The Senior Audit Manager works directly with partners, making recommendations on firm policy and procedures.
- Oversee and Manage all phases of Assurance and Accounting projects
- Consult clients on Assurance and Accounting matters
- Oversee and nurture Client Relationships
- Business Development
- Personal and Professional Development
- Development and Training
- Maintains current knowledge of professional standards, emerging laws and regulations, and corporate governance requirements
- Prepares and reviews complex client correspondence, technical reports/memoranda
- Ensures work papers and client deliverables are accurate, high quality and comply with the required standards and firm quality control
- BS/MS Accounting
- 12 years of experience with the most recent 10 being in audit
- Experience with a variety of accounting’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational abilities
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
Send resume to Ronnie At Falcpa Dot Com for consideration.