AUDIT MANAGER -
As an Audit Manager for FAL, you will have the potential opportunity to join one of the longest running tax and accounting firms in Las Vegas. Voted a “Best Place to Work” 7 years in a row by Accounting Today for perks like its benefits package, culture, retirement plan and bonus structure, FAL’s team members enjoy a corporate culture firmly rooted in autonomy, opportunity, and balance. Our Audit Managers are ambitious, hard-working, creative individuals who look beyond the numbers to the story they tell about a business. They are people who understand the trust our clients place in us and strive to create lasting value beyond the work product.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Currently licensed CPA
• 7-10 years of experience
• Working knowledge of GAAP
• Experience managing, directing, and monitoring multiple engagements and staff
• Technical proficiency in industry software packages
• Accountable for planning, directing and supervising audits, reviews and compilations while monitoring and maintaining the schedule, budget, and adherence to FAL and GAAP standards.
• Inspire, motivate, and hold teams accountable
• Continuously offer holistic analysis of the client's transactions all the way through to the tax effect
• Communicate effectively with senior and subordinate staff as to status of work, deadlines, budgets, and client satisfaction
• Assist in the development and implementation of accounting policies
• Perform or review accounting projections, structuring, and modeling
• Recognize and communicate potential risks and identify potential changes in accounting policies
• Maintain highest standards of ethics and confidentiality with clients while building a relationship with them as a business resource
How to Apply:
• Via the Careers Page on the FAL website. (https://falcpa.com/careers)
• Email your resume to Ronnie Sloan at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Learn Why FAL Was Voted
A "Best Place to Work"