Fair, Anderson & Langerman’s Assurance Manager plans, supervises and reviews control accounting service engagements of all sizes and complexities for compliance with professional & firm standards. Demonstrate thorough knowledge of GAAP, auditing standards, review and compilations standards and their application to client situations.
Additionally, an Assurance Manager serves in a mentoring and training position for junior staff and offers an outstanding opportunity for leadership and career advancement. The Assurance Manager works directly with partners, making recommendations on firm policy and procedures.
- Tax Experience Required – Minimum of 3 Years
- Oversee and Manage all phases of Assurance and Accounting projects
- Consult clients on Assurance and Accounting matters
- Maintain Client Relationships
- Personal and Professional Development
- Staff Development and Training
- Maintains current knowledge of professional standards, emerging laws and regulations, and corporate governance requirements
- Ensures work papers and client deliverables are accurate, high quality and comply with the required standards and firm quality control
- BS/MS Accounting
- 6 years of experience
- Experience with a variety of accounting’s concepts, practices and procedures
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational abilities
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
Send resume to Info At Falcpa Dot Com for consideration.