Potential Fair, Anderson & Langerman (FAL) Audit Supervisors join one of the oldest Tax and Accounting firms in Las Vegas. Voted as a “Best Place to Work” 4 years in a row by Accounting Today for perks like its Benefits Package, Retirement Plan, and Bonus Structure, FAL team members also enjoy a corporate culture firmly rooted in autonomy, opportunity, and balance.
FAL’s Audit Supervisors are ambitious, hard-working, creative individuals who look beyond the numbers to the story they tell about a business. They are people who understand the trust our clients place in us and strive to create lasting value beyond the work product.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Currently licensed CPA
- 2-3 years experience
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP
- Abreast of tax law changes
- Experience supervising multiple engagements
- Experience leading and supervising staff
- Technical proficiency in industry software packages
High Level Responsibilities:
- Accountable for planning, directing and supervising engagements for compliance with professional and Firm standards including budget development and fee recommendations as well as coordination with staff and clients to plan engagement directives and strategies.
- Perform more complex testing procedures on engagements as needed
- Supervise and review staff work
- Exercise professional judgment and escalate unusual or significant accounting/auditing questions
- Research complex accounting and auditing concepts and their application to client situations
- Prepare engagement letters, financial statements, representation letters and management letters
- Tax return preparation as needed
- Inspire, motivate, and hold staff supervised accountable
- Communicate effectively with senior and subordinate staff as to status of work, deadlines, budgets and client satisfaction
- Maintain highest standards of ethics and confidentiality with clients while building a relationship with them as a business resource
- Ensure client satisfaction
Email resumes to email@example.com for consideration.