The Tax Director shares responsibility for the ongoing client relationships as well as the responsibility for the review of tax returns and oversight of the field work for engagements.
Additionally, the Tax Director serves in a mentoring and training position for senior and junior staff and offers an outstanding opportunity for leadership and career advancement. The Tax Director works directly with partners, making recommendations on tax strategies and issues as well as on firm policy and procedures.
In addition to these responsibilities, the ideal candidate for the Tax Director position will be responsible for the following:
- Practice Management
- Client Management and Development
- Compliance and Tax Research
- Engagement Management
- Business Development
- Personal and Professional Development
- Staff Development and Training
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Proven management skills
- Experience with a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Accounting Preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exhibits an ownership attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and client service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.