As an Audit Supervisor for FAL, you will have the potential opportunity to join one of the longest running tax and accounting firms in Las Vegas. Voted a “Best Place to Work” 7 years in a row by Accounting Today for perks like its benefits package, culture, retirement plan and bonus structure, FAL’s team members enjoy a corporate culture firmly rooted in autonomy, opportunity, and balance. Our Audit Supervisors are ambitious, hard-working, creative individuals who look beyond the numbers to the story they tell about a business. They are people who understand the trust our clients place in us and strive to create lasting value beyond the work product.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Currently licensed CPA
• 3-5 years of experience
• Thorough knowledge of GAAP
• Experience supervising multiple engagements
• Experience leading and supervising staff
• Accountable for planning, directing and supervising engagements for compliance with professional and Firm standards including budget development and fee recommendations as well as coordination with staff and clients to plan engagement directives and strategies.
• Perform more complex testing procedures on engagements as needed
• Supervise and review staff work
• Exercise professional judgment and escalate unusual or significant accounting/auditing questions
• Research complex accounting and auditing concepts and their application to client situations
• Prepare engagement letters, financial statements, representation letters and management letters
• Inspire, motivate, and hold staff supervised accountable
• Communicate effectively with senior and subordinate staff as to status of work, deadlines and budgets
• Maintain highest standards of ethics and confidentiality with clients while building a relationship with them as a business resource
How to Apply:
• Via the Careers Page on the FAL website. (https://falcpa.com/careers)
• Email your resume to Ronnie Sloan at email@example.com
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Learn Why FAL Was Voted
A "Best Place to Work"